POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Announce: Update to Renderer Plugin : Re: Announce: Update to Renderer Plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: Update to Renderer Plugin
From: Tim Riley
Date: 2 Apr 1999 12:56:16
Message: <370504BE.34765AC0@its.bldrdoc.gov>

--

Has anyone had any problems getting the mesh importer plug-in to load? When
I fire up Moray, I get the error message:

"The Plugin 'MeshObj.dll' could not be loaded. Make sure any other DLLs the
plugin requires are present. Contact the author of the plugin if you're not
sure what the problem could be."

As a result, the mesh option does not show up under the Import menu. Moray
works okay otherwise, but when I exit the program on my machine with Norton
Utilities, it complains that Moray has performed an "Access Violation."

This happens on two different machines. MeshObj.dll was placed in the plugin
directory. Is there another program/dll that I'm missing? I had no trouble
running RenderMoray.dll (or was it MorayRender.dll?). Suggestions?

|               Tim Riley                 |
| Institute for Telecommunication Science |
|     National Telecommunications and     |
|       Information Administration        |
|          US Dept. of Commerce           |
|            Boulder, Colorado            |
|      E-mail:tri### [at] itsbldrdocgov      |
|     Per favore spenga le Sue scarpe     |
|  davanti abbandonare il nave spaziale.  |